Halal Bi Halal TL 2003 - 2010 (English Version)


the head of the Armed Halal Bi Halal TL 2003 - 2010
Assalamualaikum Wr Wb.

articles made with difficulty, steal time, and a full appreciation of this will comfort the friends of all.
what's it??
let's check it out!

Thursday, October 14, 2010, in the mosque t.
civil, at 4 pm
an exclusive interview with the head of the armed halal bi halal TL 2003 - 2010, ahmad my name.

event held on the 1st of October 2010 in room c. 304 civil campus yesterday to give the impression that appeal to the participants and the committee. halal bi halal event involves students from the armed TL 2003 - 2010 and became the first event held by freshman TL. in accordance with the theme, 'knit relationship, reach achievement', the event aims to establish a relationship of various forces. This event was attended by 200 people comprising of new students and students from various armed TL

This activity is very simple. begins with the opening of the MC, I’m n zulfikar, with greeting basmalah. then continued with the reading of the Quran by aa bim and Khafid. After that, welcome - welcome by ahmad myname, as chairman of the committee, dedication as komting 2010, kak HMTL nova as chairman, and chairman Hayatun Nufus. After that, kak Imron hamzah of psychology Undip 2006 provides a full Tausyiah wisdom to the participants. entering the core event, the event halal bi halal, the atmosphere turned into a solemn c.304 space. greet each participant then continued shaking hands with meals.

The execution of an event always provides a deep impression to the committee for the committee especially halal bi halal. The event committee organized by the new 2010 TL is the first time that it becomes an introduction to organizational campus arena. White black pengkonsepan event into the main menu in meetings held by the committee.
However overall, the event was lively, giving pride to the committee.

Ni intermezo just guys, going I’m love a particular coverage, a special vent without the egg from the chairman of halal bi halal, Ahmad Naufal.

Before I start telling about what's on my mind when appointed as chairman, do not forget I am grateful to kak SC Ilman as a very helpful work on the show this halal bi halal, Januar Kak, Kak Nova, Mr. Syafrudin, Mr. Mochtar, the committee is already working hard to succeed the event, maskam as the main meeting place, room C 304 is not forgotten, donors of equipment, and related parties who have not had time to be named.
That's All.

Okay, go to the core of the story, are you ready?
I'll begin the story ..

This event is the first event that I lead since I was born. Perhaps you know that the experience of the new organization I feel in TL Undip 2010. If you look at my CV that there may be organizational experience, it's all real because it is a lie just to fill the void my CV alone.
First of all I feel nervous about this event.
For what? can you imagine, just a month I know TL and friends. But great I was able to lead this very important event, because this is history for my life. This is my first event and I was chairman.
Everything was going so fast. Life is like a rocket. Actually this event is a very simple event because the event was under pressure from certain obligations that must be obeyed. And because we do not yet know each other so at the time the event a lot of shortcomings but more EXCESS. Wkwkwkwk ....
All fatigue paid off already as a proud smile brother heart rate. "Well the show succeed as well!" I told myself. Maghrib arrived, acarapun full. Free of all responsibility.

But after 1 week 2 weeks went by it felt bored, too. Lecturer return home duty assignment Lecture's home tasks. Remembering when the load is still there on the shoulders, remembering when mat less. Banner has not finished, not yet planned 
But that's my past. The old days that gives color in my life. Hahaha


That's All ..
How, interesting right?
Okay, wait for me in the next episode
Wassalamualaikum!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here.... ^^

Copyright in TL Undip 2010. Powered by Blogger.