Leaf, Wind, and Tree

"LEAF fly because of wind blowing or TREE did not ask her to stay?"
 
TREE
People call me "Tree" because I'm very good at drawing trees. I always use a picture of trees on the right side as a trademark in all my paintings. I have been dating as much as 5 times, but there is only one woman who really loved.
She was not beautiful, do not have a sexy body. But, he is very concerned with other people. His style is simple and it is, independence, cleverness, and strength. I loved it, really!
The only reason I did not ask her out because I felt he was very ordinary and no match for me. I'm afraid, if we were together, all these wonderful feelings will disappear. I'm afraid that there are rumors that will hurt him. Therefore, I chose to just be a "friend". Being a friend, I'll be 'memiliki'nya boundless. No need to give everything just for him.
During this time he always accompany me on many occasions, as a friend .. He knew I was chasing other girls. When he saw me kissing my girlfriend who to-2, he just smiled with a red-faced. "Go on," he said, after it left us.
The next day, her eyes swollen and red. I did not want to think about what caused it to cry. I also tried to make him laugh with him joking all day.
Other times, in a corner of her room crying. Almost 1 hour I saw him cry. I understand exactly what causes it. My boyfriend is the 4th did not like it. They are both cold war. I know that's not his nature to start a cold war, but I'm still with my boyfriend. I yelled at him and his eyes filled with tears of sadness and shock. I do not think about her feelings and walked away with my boyfriend.
The next day he could still laugh and joke with me like nothing happened before. I know he is very sad and disappointed but he did not know that my heart hurt just as bad with him. I'm also sad.
When I broke up with my boyfriend of five, I asked her to go. After a date one day, I said that I have something to say to him. He said that a coincidence that he also wanted to tell me something.
I told her that I've decided the relationship with my boyfriend. Meanwhile, he said he was starting a relationship with someone.
I know the man. He often pursued so far. A good man, full of energy and interesting. I can not show just how sick my heart. I just smile and say goodbye to him. When I got home, it hurts my heart grow stronger, and I can not help it. As there is a very heavy stone on my chest. I can not breathe and wanted to scream. And, I cried!

LEAF
I like to collect the leaves, because I feel that the leaves need a lot of strength to be able to leave the trees that had been occupied.
I've been close to a man, not as a boyfriend but "friend". When she has a boyfriend for the first time, I learned a feeling that has never felt before: jealousy.
They were only together for 2 months. When they broke up, I hid my feelings of extraordinary joy. I love it and I also know that he also liked me, but why did he never tell? If he loves me, why did he not starting to move?
Time goes by, my heart more sad and disappointed. I'm starting to think that this is a love unrequited. But, why does he treat me more than just a friend?
Liking someone is very troublesome heart. I know their tastes, his habits, but his feelings to me can never understand. Sometimes I feel stupid, because I also insist do not want to reveal my feelings. Apart from that reason, I want to stay at his side, gave her attention, accompany, and loved him. Hoping one day she will come and love me.
A man after me. Every day he chased me relentlessly. All efforts have been made although there is often a rejection from me. I started thinking, maybe I could give a little space in my heart for him?
He's such a warm and gentle wind, trying to blow the leaves to fly from the tree. I know the wind will carry away the tattered leaves away and into a better place. Despite the weight, I finally left the tree. But the tree only smiled and did not ask me to stay. I was so sad looking at him smiling at me.

 
WIND
 
I liked a girl named Leaf. But, he was very dependent on tree so I had to 'wind' strong to be able to blow it up to fly away from the tree.
I always notice Leaves sitting alone or with friends, watching the tree. When the trees talk to the girls, there's jealousy in her eyes. When the tree view in the direction of Leaves, there was a smile on matanya.Memperhatikannya become my habit, like leaves that look like trees. One day I can not see him, I felt very lost.

I walked and smiled at him. I took a piece of paper, kutulisi and give him. He was very shocked. He looked at me, smiled and accepted the paper from me. The next day, she came over and gave back the paper. Leaves very strong heart and wind could not blow away. Tree Leaf does not want to leave.
I went back to him with the same words. Although very slowly, he finally began to open itself and accept my presence. I know the person she loves is not me, but I'll try that one day he likes me. I have to say the word Love is not less than 20 times to him. Almost every time he changed the subject, but I do not give up. Unanimous decision, I want to have it.
One day, he said that he is giving an opportunity for me. I put the phone, jumping, running a thousand steps to his house. He opened the door for me. I hugged her tight body. Finally I can make the leaves leave the tree and promised to take him to fly to see the world.


Translated From WikiMu

1 comments:

annida said...

kok rasanya ada yang aneh? tokoh utama cwo ato cwe sich?
ap mgkn aku harus baca pelan", ya??

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here.... ^^

Copyright in TL Undip 2010. Powered by Blogger.